Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

My Word For The Year

All over the blogs, I have been seeing posts about choosing a word for the year. 

And since I always like to be sure that I am at the cutting edge of the newest trends.... OK, so maybe not, really, but it seemed like a good idea, I decided to find myself a word for 2011. 

After a great deal of blog surfing and perusing long lists of words, I narrowed my choices down to ten.

Diligence,  Manage,  Persistence, 
Strive,  Accomplish,  Complete, 
Maintain,  Pursue, Regroup
{It's been a rough year, people!}

Each of those words made the top ten list, but I narrowed my choice to the one word that really embodies what I want to do with the coming year.

My word for the year is.....

FOCUS.

Focus on what is important, what I need to finish, what I want to accomplish, what I want to be when I grow up, what I need to change. 

Dude, ... I need to make a list!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You pulled those words right out of my head! It's been a rough year around here too! Thanks for sharing. I've awarded you with the Stylish Blogger award. If you like, you can pick it up at my blog!
    ~Holly

    ReplyDelete