Weekly Goals ... October 29th
- Bible Study with kids two times. Only once.
Write Gene a love note.Done Finish up the bucket list and start the Thanksgiving Count Down.We have three things left on the bucket list. Two of them got forwarded to the Thanksgiving Countdown Calendar.
- Lose four pounds. I am down a couple pounds.
- Pedicure. Removed my polish but I don't have the color I want to redo them.
- Exercise four times. I got on the exercise bike once all week. Probably explains why I feel so crummy and I haven't lost any weight.
Finish Bathroom list.Done. Plus I added a few things to the list that I hadn't thought of before.
- Finish Laundry Room list. Not even started.
- Tidy all bedrooms. Ughhh!
- Patch and paint cracks in drywall. I did buy sanding screen and primer, but I didn't touch the actual walls.
Keep Spreadsheets current.Done. Coupon and menu plan.Lots of great deals at Kroger this week! Total October budget and start November.Spending for October was out of control. I cannot believe the amount of money we went through. November will probably be ridiculous too since Gene and I are going on a trip and we have to get serious about Christmas gift buying.
- Scrap three months of calendar. I did one month. It is going to be so cute!
- Granny accessories assembled. Hate the pattern I started to use. I need to rethink the whole project.
- Bake three things for the freezer. I baked pumpkin bread. I wasn't in love with it. I will have to try another recipe.
- Thanksgiving decorations. Decided not to do these until after company comes on Tuesday. They haven't seen the Halloween decorations and will be back to see Thanksgiving so I decided to put it off.
Check in every day, especially with Marshall.I checked, but the kids are not exactly truthful. Threats will ensue.
- Investigate volunteer opportunities. Didn't even send the first email about it. So lazy!
Weekly Goals ... Week of November 5th
- Bible Study with kids two times.
- Write Gene a love note.
- Prep kids and self for four days away.
- Maintain weight
- Exercise four times.
- Finish Laundry Room list.
- Tidy all bedrooms.
- Patch and paint cracks in drywall.
- Clean off deck and put away all of the random totes.
- Keep Spreadsheets current.
- Coupon and menu plan.
- Figure out budget for trip away.
- Scrap three months of calendar.
- Granny accessories assembled.
- Bake three things for the freezer.
- Thanksgiving decorations.
- Check in every day, especially with Marshall.
- Investigate volunteer opportunities.