- Banana bread from the freezer
- Scrambled eggs
- Canned soup and grilled cheese
- Out for lunch after homeschool co-op
- Monday - Crock Pot Chicken over rice My new recipe for the week.
- Tuesday -Breakfast for Dinner ... Eggs, sausage links, biscuits and gravy.
- Wednesday - Chicken Quesedillas, Spicy Cheese Dip and Chips, Seven Layer Salad, and Peanut Butter Pie for Marshall's 18th Birthday (Where, oh where, has the time gone?)
- Thursday - Hamburger and rice from a mix
- Friday - Potato Soup and Homemade rolls
- Saturday - Homemade Pizza
- Sunday - Baked Spaghetti **
**Depending on the amount of leftovers, I reserve the right to make one night "Every Man for Himself" Night.
Menu Planning saves me so much money and so many brain cells. Why don't I do it more consistently?
I'm linking up over at Organizing Junkie's Menu Plan Monday.