Pages

Monday, January 7, 2013

Word of the Year 2013

Finish
When I looked up the word finish, my favorite definition was: something that completes, perfects or concludes.
That is what I want for this year.  To complete things.  To bring them to their conclusion.  To make things as perfect as my imperfect self can make them.
There are too many things that I begin and never see the end of.  Too many projects that I start and never finish.  I am a great starter.  I have good ideas.  I buy the materials, do the research, begin the program ... whatever.  But all too often I give up and start the next new thing before I complete the first thing.
This is the year that I evaluate all of the things that I have started and decide if they are worth my time and energy to finish.  If they are, then they go on the list and this is the year that I bring them to completeness.  If they aren't worth my time and energy, then into the trash they go.  Literally or figuratively.  I am not going to allow them to clutter up my home or my mind any longer.
I am looking forward to the finish.  The conclusion. The perfection.
2013 is going to be the year of the FINISH.

1 comment:

  1. Informasi Bocoran Untuk Memenangkan Permainan Sabung Ayam Online Klik Di Sini

    Agen Sabung Ayam Online Terbaik Dan Juga Terpercaya http://www.bakarayam.co

    Informasi Terlengkap Mengenai Sabung Ayam

    https://ayambakar33033.wordpress.com/2018/06/21/lebih-dari-satu-ciri-memaparkan-ayam-bangkok-aduan-super-yg-menakutkan/

    http://ayambakar330033.blogspot.com/2018/07/panduan-melatih-sabung-ayam-bangkok.html

    ReplyDelete