Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Weekly Goals ... January 14th, 2013

     It has been ages since I have posted a list of weekly goals.  Apparently I have gotten some things done without posting my list because I made it through Christmas without any major disasters.  But it is kind of nice to look back at my previous lists and see what I managed to accomplish.
 
     All too often it feels like I am going through my days and doing the same things and making absolutely no headway.
 
     My to do list doesn't seem to get any shorter.  The same chores need to be done over and over.  I guess it is true when they say "a mother's work is never done."
 
 
Weekly Goals … Week of January 14th, 2013


Family:

  • Love note to Gene 
  • Visit with Mother 
  • Visit with Daddy



  • Personal:

    • Lose two pounds
  • Pedicure 
  • Catch up on Bible reading 
  • Read some sort of self-help book on Kindle app



  • Homemaking:

    • Clean Abby’s room really well
  • Paint Abby’s room 
  • Maintain the rest of the house while Abby’s room is in progress



  • Finances:

    • Track Spending
  • Menu plan and grocery shop



  • Holiday:

    • Birthday cupcakes for Abby at co-op
  • Abby’s birthday dinner on Sunday

  • Kids/School:

    • Bible study twice this week
  • Check Marshall's Semester Final grades 
  • Relax and regroup and get ready to tackle Marshall’s challenges next week
  •  If I can get Abby's room painted this week and still check off most of the items on this list, then I am super woman!  When I was growing up, we didn't have a lot of extra money for doodads and clothes.  I never wanted my little girl to feel like she didn't have "stuff."
     
    I may have overcompensated.?!

    1 comment:

    1. Informasi Bocoran Untuk Memenangkan Permainan Sabung Ayam Online Klik Di Sini

      Agen Sabung Ayam Online Terbaik Dan Juga Terpercaya http://www.bakarayam.co

      Informasi Terlengkap Mengenai Sabung Ayam

      https://ayambakar33033.wordpress.com/2018/06/21/lebih-dari-satu-ciri-memaparkan-ayam-bangkok-aduan-super-yg-menakutkan/

      http://ayambakar330033.blogspot.com/2018/07/panduan-melatih-sabung-ayam-bangkok.html

      ReplyDelete