Pages

Monday, October 29, 2012

Last Week's Progress and Goals for the Week of October 29th

I am amazed at how busy we are even though I am a stay at home, homeschooling mom who doesn't really volunteer for that much stuff and whose kids are not involved in sports or many other activities.

How in the world do working moms get anything done?  I applaud you.  I am barely keeping up, and I have all of the time in the world.

I knew this week was going to be a challenge because we were going to be gone three days.  We were supposed to be camping for two, and one day was entirely used up with a field trip and party for the homeschool co-op.

Last week's accomplishments: 

Week of October 22nd

Family:

  • Bible Study with the kids two times. Twice!  I may leave my goal at twice a week until after Christmas.  I am struggling to fit this in and it is so important.
  • Love note to Gene. Poor guy.  He is so neglected.  I am making this a priority for next week.
  • Check two things off the Bucket List. Two big things.  We went on a Fall Field trip with the co-op to Weber Farms and had a nice wagon ride and got to pick our own pumpkin.  The weather was beautiful!  The very next day we were off to the Buckeye Furnace Fall Festival to sell Hobo Pies and help raise funds for the Furnace.  The weather was crummy.  It rained and was cold all day.  We didn't camp as planned.  Kind of disappointing.

Personal:
  • Three doctor's appointments. Done.  One more this week.  Ughhh!
  • Three blog posts. I may just give up.
  • Read a self help book on my Kindle app. I read Crystal Paine's new book 21 Days to a More Disciplined Life.  Excellent.  Now to apply it to my life.

Homemaking:
  • Complete Kitchen List. I am calling it finished.  There is still some dusting to do, but I just did it recently and I will have to do it again for company next Monday so I made an executive decision and called it finished.
  • One hour in each kid's room. Once again. Ha!  This week for sure!
  • One hour in my room. Ditto, above.

Finances:
  • Keep Spending Spreadsheet current. Complete, although the total at the end is scary.
  • Keep Christmas Spreadsheet current. Complete, here I wish I had more things purchased.
  • Menu plan and grocery shop with coupons. Three separate trips to the grocery store, one for our groceries, one for camping groceries, and one for Hobo Pie making groceries.

Holiday:
  • Two baked goods in the freezer. Haven't baked a thing.
  • Finish scarf. I did finish this.  I may end up having to give it away early.
  • Start granny square accessories. I decided on a pattern and started ripping the original piece apart.
  • Complete calendar grids. Hours later they are all finished.  Now I can just concentrate on the fun scrapbbooky part.  I don't know why I didn't think of this before.

School:
  • Check in with kids every day. (Check on the details)   I did check in, but things were so crazy by the end of the week that some stuff fell through the cracks.
  • Post next co-op session details. Posed to the group, agreed upon, and posted.  Looks like this session is going to be very laid back.  Thank goodness!
On to this week!  I have company coming on November 6th that I would sort of, kind of like to think that I am not just a hillbilly.  (Although I know I am.)  So I have a lot of stuff to do around the house to make it look presentable.

The things from last week's list that didn't get done are top priorities, but it all has to get done!

This week I vow ....  I will check off everything on my list!


Weekly Goals ... October 29th

 Family:
  • Bible Study with kids two times.
  • Write Gene a love note.
  • Finish up the bucket list and start the Thanksgiving Count Down.
Personal:
  • Lose four pounds.
  • Pedicure.
  • Exercise four times.
Homemaking:
  • Finish Bathroom list.
  • Finish Laundry Room list.
  • Tidy all bedrooms.
  • Patch and paint cracks in drywall.
Finances:
  • Keep Spreadsheets current.
  • Coupon and menu plan.
  • Total October budget and start November.
Holiday:
  • Scrap three months of calendar.
  • Granny accessories assembled.
  • Bake three things for the freezer.
  • Thanksgiving decorations.
School:
  • Check in every day, especially with Marshall.
  • Investigate volunteer opportunities.

1 comment:

  1. Informasi Bocoran Untuk Memenangkan Permainan Sabung Ayam Online Klik Di Sini

    Agen Sabung Ayam Online Terbaik Dan Juga Terpercaya http://www.bakarayam.co

    Informasi Terlengkap Mengenai Sabung Ayam

    https://ayambakar33033.wordpress.com/2018/06/21/lebih-dari-satu-ciri-memaparkan-ayam-bangkok-aduan-super-yg-menakutkan/

    http://ayambakar330033.blogspot.com/2018/07/panduan-melatih-sabung-ayam-bangkok.html

    ReplyDelete