Pages

Monday, October 15, 2012

Weekly Goals ... October 15th and last Week's Results

Not my best results this week.  I didn't get to check off very many things.  I was horribly indisposed for a couple of days in the middle of the week.  Turns out I have Benign Positional Vertigo.  It is amazing just how terrible you can feel when you are dizzy.  Not to mention that the medicine made me so sleepy I couldn't function. 

Add in the fact that we decided to work on Marshall's costume for the Renn Festival and Abby's zombie costume and making a giant picture frame for my grandmother (who is 95, by the way, and gets whatever she asks for) and it made for a week of not checking things off the list.


Last Week's List: 

Family:
  • Bible study with the kids at least four days. One day, once again.  I have to figure out a good time to do this.
  • Write Gene a love note. Oops!  He came home a day early and kind of snuck up on me.
  • Check two things off the bucket list. Instead of a scary movie night we went to the movie theater to see Hotel Transylvania.  Cute!  We had pumpkin spice lattes after.  Not my favorite.  Abby and I decided to put Pumpkin Pie milk shakes on our list instead!

Personal:
  • Exercise four times (two on the treadmill). Okay so I only got in three days of exercise.  And I talked myself out of the treadmill.  According to the minimal amount of research that I did I burn more calories on the bike than on the treadmill.  I'll take it!
  • Lose four pounds. Ha! again.  What the heck is wrong with me?
  • Three blog posts. Fail!  Only one.
Homemaking:
  • Complete dining room list.  I still have two things left on this list.  Uggghhhh!
  • One hour in each kid's room. Nothing!  I just looked in and sighed heavily.
  • Clean two shelves in the craft cabinet. I actually got three shelves cleaned off so I am happy with that progress.

Finances:
  • Keep spending spreadsheet current.  I continue to be amazed at how much money we spend.  Maybe this has been a really expensive month?  I am sure that November and December will be!
  • Keep Christmas budget spreadsheet current. I am spending an awful lot of money on craft supplies.  I never kept track of that before.  Interesting.
  • Menu plan around grocery deals. I did consider what was on sale when I did my menu plan this week.  Unfortunately Gene was home an extra day and he ate some of the stuff that I planned for lunches.  We may have to go back to the store.

Holiday:
  • Finish afghan.   Only two years late.  I am quite proud!
  • Frame cross stitch.  Beautiful!  This one only took about 15 years to finish.  My gram is going to be so surprised!
  • Finish one gift. I meant finish one more gift, but I am marking this off because I am so proud of the two I did finish!
  • Two baked goods in the freezer.  Only one.  Chocolate zucchini bread.  Delicious!
  • Fall gift for my secret sister at church. I have had a secret sister since the beginning of the year and this is the first gift I have given.  Not my finest moment!

School:
  • Check in with kids' school every day. Not so much.  A lot of catch up is being done on Monday.
  • Figure out why Abby's French class won't record. Done.  Very simple once the kind lady at the help desk walked me through it.

Green items have been forwarded from last week's list. Blue items are ongoing until they are finished or become a habit.

This week is going to be messed up too.  I have to go spend a couple of days in Cincinnati with my grandmother (see note above about whatever she wants) so I can help move stuff for the carpet cleaners.  The kids and I are going to take advantage of the opportunity to go to a museum and to the zoo.  I have a very ambitious list cooked up.  We shall see what gets checked off!
Goals for the Week of October 15th

Family:

  • Bible study with the kids at least two days.
  • Write Gene a love note.
  • Check two things off the bucket list.

Personal: 
  • Lose four pounds.
  • Three blog posts.
  • Read one book on my Kindle app.

Homemaking:
  • Complete dining room list.
  • One hour in each kid's room.
  • Clean two shelves in the craft cabinet.
  • Complete Kitchen list.

Finances:
  • Keep spending spreadsheet current.
  • Keep Christmas budget spreadsheet current.
  • Menu plan around grocery deals.

Holiday:
  • Two baked goods in the freezer.
  • Scarf.
  • Start calendars

School:
  • Check in with kids' school every day.
  • Check in about Box Tops




1 comment:

  1. Informasi Bocoran Untuk Memenangkan Permainan Sabung Ayam Online Klik Di Sini

    Agen Sabung Ayam Online Terbaik Dan Juga Terpercaya http://www.bakarayam.co

    Informasi Terlengkap Mengenai Sabung Ayam

    https://ayambakar33033.wordpress.com/2018/06/21/lebih-dari-satu-ciri-memaparkan-ayam-bangkok-aduan-super-yg-menakutkan/

    http://ayambakar330033.blogspot.com/2018/07/panduan-melatih-sabung-ayam-bangkok.html

    ReplyDelete