Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

I {Heart} Cake Stands

We had a fab shopping day this week.  Just us girls. 

I almost missed seeing this fabby cake stand at TJ Maxx.  But my super smart and kind sister sent me down the aisle to peruse the cake stands and candy dishes, 'cause she knows how I loves me a cake stand or three.
 

The $14.99 price tag may not seem like much, but it was the last stop of the day and my wallet was feeling a little pinched.  My good buddies Hannah and Sara caught me gazing adoringly, actually, drooling, all over them and sweet, sweet Hannah offered to buy this one for me.   'Cause I am such a wonderful person, apparently.

I was understandably thrilled with the whole idea and stood there envisioning different decorating options for it until they dragged me off to see other fabulous wonders.

Since Valentine's Day is only a few days away I gave the little guy a make over.  Some sheer red ribbon and a little felt heart that I whipped up gave it a whole new look.


Actually, I think she is a girl.  She seems kinda flirty to me.



How's about a little Kiss?

3 comments:

  1. oh and i like the red ribbon, it makes it so girly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SUPER CUTE! I love the little heart and the stuff on the top!

    I saw you figured out the photobucket thing
    ;)

    ReplyDelete