Here is what I accomplished last week:
Make a Fall Bucket List with the kids.I forced the kids to sit down with me and come up with 20 ideas. Some were strange and a lot revolved around food. You can see our Fall Bucket list here. Write hubby a lovey dovey card or note.Done! Nuff said 'bout that!
- Organize the
Bible Studystuff so that we can start over. I figured out where we need to start from but I didn't get the copies made. Read Destined to Reign by Joseph Prince.I did read quite a bit but I still need to finish. Exercise 4 times.
- Lose back to my lowest weight. I lost a few pounds but not quite where I wanted to be. I blame it on Red Lobster.
Wash all the glassware on the chicken shelf and dust all of the cubbies.Done! Epic! Put out all the fall decorations.Did the inside. Still have to do outside. Finish pinstriping the buggy.Finished, more on that soon. Send resume to the elementary and middle school principals.Sent and I got a positive response! Write two blog posts. Finish baby afghan.All wrapped up and ready for the baby shower next month. Amazing my powers of preparing ahead, Huh? Cross stitch for at least two hours.About four hours worth but still a long way to go. Decide onStill need to buy supplies. Christmas cardpattern. Print January through August pictures for the calendar.In the mail!
On to next week's list.
Weekly Goals .... Week of September 17th
- Make copies of Bible Study Stuff.
- Write Gene a Love Note.
- Check two things off the Fall Bucket List.
- Finish Destined to Reign by Joseph Prince.
- Exercise four times.
- Lose four pounds.
- Fall decorations on the porch.Fancy up the Fall Bucket List
- Put away Abby's summery summer clothes.
- Make daily, weekly, and monthly cleaning check lists.
- Catch up on cutting coupons.
- Write three blog posts.
- Fancy up the Fall Bucket List.
- Figure out the afghan pattern I am going to use and at least get started.
- Cross stitch for at least three hours.
- Start a Christmas Gift List.