Pages

Monday, September 10, 2012

Weekly Goals ... September 10th

I am hoping that just the act of typing out this list and posting it here will make some sort of magic happen that will allow me to accomplish my goals for this week.  Seems a bit unlikely, but at this point I am looking for all the help I can get!

Family:
  • Make a Fall Bucket List with the kids.
  • Write hubby a lovey dovey card or note.
  • Organize the Bible Study stuff so that we can start over.
Personal:
  • Read Destined to Reign by Joseph Prince.
  • Exercise 4 times.
  • Lose back to my lowest weight.
Homemaking:
  • Wash all the glassware on the chicken shelf and dust all of the cubbies.
  • Put out all the fall decorations.
  • Finish pinstriping the buggy.
Finances:
  • Send resume to the elementary and middle school principals
  • Write two blog posts.
Christmas Prep:
  • Finish baby afghan
  • Cross stitch for at least two hours.
  • Decide on Christmas card pattern.
  • Print January through August pictures for the calendar.
Sounds like a lot of stuff to accomplish in one week, but I like to set lofty goals.  That way if I only get half of it done then I at least accomplished something.

Okay. 

Here goes! 

Abracadabra! 

Hope the bloggy magic works!

2 comments:

  1. Informasi Bocoran Untuk Memenangkan Permainan Sabung Ayam Online Klik Di Sini

    Agen Sabung Ayam Online Terbaik Dan Juga Terpercaya http://www.bakarayam.co

    Informasi Terlengkap Mengenai Sabung Ayam

    https://ayambakar33033.wordpress.com/2018/06/21/lebih-dari-satu-ciri-memaparkan-ayam-bangkok-aduan-super-yg-menakutkan/

    http://ayambakar330033.blogspot.com/2018/07/panduan-melatih-sabung-ayam-bangkok.html

    ReplyDelete